This is the cookie which is most often made in my home! It’s very easy to make, healthy and doesn’t have a lot of ingredients. Bonus! 🙂
*Preheat oven to 325 F*
- 1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter (I use natural & unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup Sucanat sugar or Coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp of brown rice or quinoa flour
- 3 Tbsp flaxmeal with 4-5 Tbsp water
- 1/3 cup Spelt flakes or Oats
- In a small bowl add flax and water. Mix and let it sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- In a medium-sized bowl add the peanut butter and sugar. Combine.
- Add flaxmeal and flour and give it a good mix. Make sure the flaxmeal is distributed well!
- Lastly toss in the oats or spelt flakes and combine.
- Roll into small balls and place on baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly with a fork or push down with the palm of your hand
- Bake at 325 F for 12-14 minutes depending on the size of the cookie.
You must be logged in to post a comment.